BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had my clutch slip start yesterday :mad:. I don't wanna drive it too long and take out the flywheel either. Anybody know a good Indy shop in Denver/Aurora or near by region. I know these aren't cheap but I really don't feel like paying the dealership 1.5-2 K either. Thanks for all the help.

Ali

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will call her first thing on Monday. Thanks

Ali

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I spoke to them. They were very knowledgeable, however, they quoted me at $1300. I called Paddock Imports and they originally did my thermostat and water-pump. They quoted me at $1000. I will go with Paddock for now. If and when I decide to do performance mods I will most likely go to AMW. Thanks for the info on them they see to be a great shop.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hey Fes19, did you have your clutch replaced by Paddock? If so, do you think they did a good job? I need my rear main seal replaced at some point, but wanted to wait for my clutch to need replacing so that I could kill 2 birds with one labor charge. How much did they charge, and did they use OEM parts?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I did have Paddock repair my clutch. They did a phenomenal job and got it done in a day. They use OEM Luk parts. They always use OEM parts because they give a 2 year warranty on parts and labor unless it is a wear item like a clutch because drivers abuse the hell out of it. My clutch bill came out to be 1100.00. That included 382.50 for the clutch kit and 7.3 hours of labor was $700. Their number is 303-825-5700 if you want to call and ask them. Tell them Ali sent you and ask him if he can work with the Luk guys in order to get the clutch price down a bit. He is an authorized Luk dealer so they might work with you. Let me know if you have any other questions.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts