BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 248 Posts

·
Company Representative for Euro Parts Direct
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well everyone here we go the mold is made and i will have a test model rear diffuser next week the first (25) will be matte black fiberglass, i will be able to do carbon fiber but the (2) exhaust flares and the (3) fins will be in matte black fiberglass, i will be checking all PM's and other thread to create a list, more pictures to follow next week with final rear diffuser made

Thanks for everyone understanding the ETA issues but everyone will be pleased with craftsmanship and quality!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
Looks great slimm. Can't wait to see the final product!

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Looks fantastic! Can't wait to see this thing in the flesh ;)

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
The design is very nice. Is it just me or does the right exhaust flare look lower than the left? Maybe it's an optical illusion caused by the differentiation in the colors?

·
Company Representative for Euro Parts Direct
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I need re-align the exhaust tips this poor m5 has been taken apart many times that I will soon be buying a e60 m5 and this will be a third car that is supercharged!!!!

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
The design is very nice. Is it just me or does the right exhaust flare look lower than the left? Maybe it's an optical illusion caused by the differentiation in the colors?
I think it's just an optical illusion. We'll know for sure once the final product comes out. Slimm wouldn't allow this thing to be made if it was off by 1 cm.

Reactions: JoeCinVA

·
Registered
208 Posts
Wow Slimm, looks like it's shaping up REALLY nice. Count me in!!

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Hi Slim, looking really good so far! I "signed up" in the other thread but yeah I'm in for a matte black one.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
I think it's just an optical illusion. We'll know for sure once the final product comes out. Slimm wouldn't allow this thing to be made if it was off by 1 cm.
ya, must be the tips as slim pointed out.

·
Registered
832 Posts
I'd be in for this. Subscribing to see final pics.

·
Registered
505 Posts
In for final pics...

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Oooo, is this a special fur lined edition? :)

One question, will you be testing fitment on more than one car? I don't know much about the process or even if that's a valid concern.

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Oooo, is this a special fur lined edition? :)

One question, will you be testing fitment on more than one car? I don't know much about the process or even if that's a valid concern.
We'll test it on my car to confirm fitment.

Reactions: russap5
1 - 20 of 248 Posts