BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Company Representative for Euro Parts Direct
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope everyone likes i decided not to do fins in carbon fiber do to fact that the fins are deep and i dont want any issues when drying so they will be satin black.

I have starting making diffusers if any would like satin black fiberglass or the carbon fiber please PM me

Thanks

Slimm

$350.00 shipped for black satin fiberglass
$495.00 shipped for carbon fiber

Attachments

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Dayum Richard those are sick bro.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Did John throw his on his beast yet?? I'd love to see how it looks wrapped around Timmay Tips.

Expect me to be in the market for one of these in the next couple months...I love it.

How close is the satin black to Jet Black? I'd have a hard time deciding between that or CF to match my front lip.

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
So you got it finished after all? That came out pretty nice!

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Did John throw his on his beast yet?? I'd love to see how it looks wrapped around Timmay Tips.

Expect me to be in the market for one of these in the next couple months...I love it.

How close is the satin black to Jet Black? I'd have a hard time deciding between that or CF to match my front lip.
John's has been on and he has pics in the other diffuser thread. His tips are pulled in quite a bit (by his choice) and so they barely stick out of the diffuser.

I have one and my car is Jet Black but I haven't had time to mount it yet. I'd say the color is pretty darn close to the stock diffuser. I don't plan on painting mine.

Reactions: JCM55555

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Reactions: Chasen and JCM55555

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Wow, that CF piece looks nice! Would love to see how it looks on a Carbon Black beast. John? ; >

·
Registered
719 Posts
Looks great!! PM sent.

·
Registered
91 Posts
hummmm...ok...but wut if i need to order a carbon fiber one with fins? or that won't be an option any more...just want u to know that u made a real hell of a job here bro...so i guess if u tried a lil more u'll solve the problem...was planning to get me a CF one on my next pay check...but if the only option to have fins will be the fiberglass then ok...will get one !

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Wow, that CF piece looks nice! Would love to see how it looks on a Carbon Black beast. John? ; >
HAHA I saw it today. It's quite beautiful.

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
New Pictures

Finally found time to properly mount this piece. Happy New Year :happybirt

Reactions: JCM55555 and sor118

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Very nice fitment.

Reactions: M55555

·
Company Representative for Euro Parts Direct
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
here is carbon fiber diffuser on my car remember i have no side tabs left and right, i will not be doing carbon fiber fins they all will be black way to may issues

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Would you lower the price for pick-up? I'm kinda nearby (riverside)

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Thanks for those new photos John. I am now convinced.

Slimm, how long will these be available? Can I wait until next month or are they on a limited availability??

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Thanks for those new photos John. I am now convinced.

Slimm, how long will these be available? Can I wait until next month or are they on a limited availability??
Anytime J. IIRC slimm is making one a week, and will continue as long as there is a buyer ;)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts