BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Quite nice but why there is a lot of splitters like that on the market. How about something like that (check the pic below). A lot of guys want something more exclusive, there are no similar splitter on the market right now. It is something like e36 m3 evo splitter or e36 MaxVelocityGTR lip but little bit wavy. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
835 Posts
cause he needs the OG molds

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Nice but why not retain the gap on the side of the bumper to leave it functional?

·
Registered
2002 M5, Imola / Imola
1,704 Posts
Quite nice but why there is a lot of splitters like that on the market. How about something like that (check the pic below). A lot of guys want something more exclusive, there are no similar splitter on the market right now. It is something like e36 m3 evo splitter or e36 MaxVelocityGTR lip but little bit wavy. Just my 2 cents.

Is this a one-off lip? I've never seen it, but I like it!

·
Company Representative for Euro Parts Direct
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Guys,

I dont use anyones molds i make new molds for all products i make, my car has been taken apart so many times it creaks and rattles thats the only way to make a great product along with fitment, i do like the front lip who is the maker??

thanks
slimm

·
Registered
4,672 Posts
I wanna say thats the Discovery Automotive, Area 51 splitter, AKA Shadowman etc etc. I think he only made 10 - 15 of them. He sold some of them with stabilizers.

Rich, FWIW Id be SO in on the Hamann style CFiber splitters. I happen to LOVE how they curve up on the sides of the car. If youre taking requests PLEASE as close to the pic of the red car you posted. I effing LOVE those splitters and I shouldve bought them instead of my Vorsteiner/ACS style.

Here is the original link for the GBuy: http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/m5...very-automotives-front-spoiler-group-buy.html

·
Registered
924 Posts
I vote for a full across the front lip/splitter instead of 2 pieces...

·
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i will be offer (2) types of front lips one will be like the picture i posted and i will now be taking suggestions to build a full front lip spolier should i make full carbon?, please everyone i need suggestions and pictures.

thanks
slimm

·
Registered
4,672 Posts
Take a look at that link I posted for something unique.

·
Registered
2002 BMW M5
1,373 Posts
I really love the vorsteiner style splitters, they are 2 piece but look amazing, if you make those in CF count me in as sold! :)

·
Registered
832 Posts
I'd be in for the Hamman/DA style one piece/full front splitter. I'm thinking about the Eurodyne replicas but I'd rather buy off a board member.

·
2,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
guys i will be offering lots of new products this year and also taking request if makes sense(more than 1 member shows interest) please remember that i am a (1) man operation and take alot of pride in our cars, and i dont live in china (HAHA)

Thanks
slimm

·
Registered
2002 BMW M5
1,373 Posts
guys i will be offering lots of new products this year and also taking request if makes sense(more than 1 member shows interest) please remember that i am a (1) man operation and take alot of pride in our cars, and i dont live in china (HAHA)

Thanks
slimm
lol, nice

·
Registered
797 Posts
I really like the Hamann style corners, and might even go for a full front with the turned up sides.

I'm also looking for the Hamann rear shelf diffuser that has the matching turned up sides if you've considered something along those lines.

Thanks for what you're doing,

dj

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
I wanna say thats the Discovery Automotive, Area 51 splitter, AKA Shadowman etc etc. I think he only made 10 - 15 of them. He sold some of them with stabilizers.

Rich, FWIW Id be SO in on the Hamann style CFiber splitters. I happen to LOVE how they curve up on the sides of the car. If youre taking requests PLEASE as close to the pic of the red car you posted. I effing LOVE those splitters and I shouldve bought them instead of my Vorsteiner/ACS style.

Here is the original link for the GBuy: http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/m5...very-automotives-front-spoiler-group-buy.html
Definitely not the DA Front Spoiler. Looks quite different.

·
Registered
86 Posts
So the name of company that made that splitter on that white beast is E6 designs it is not an Area 51. So E6 designs don't make that splitter anymore, I would buy something like that from slims, but I'm not i US and rather find some guys here to make me one. Any way my opinion that it is worth to produce them. Actualy it would be better to make the splitter, a little bit shorter and a little bit taller. Like e36 gtr but with shape of e39 bumper IMHO.

I know that Raikku would buy one of them :)

E6

Reactions: Hdhntr23

·
Registered
4,672 Posts
I really like the Hamann style corners, and might even go for a full front with the turned up sides.

I'm also looking for the Hamann rear shelf diffuser that has the matching turned up sides if you've considered something along those lines.

Thanks for what you're doing,

dj
The one that hangs down with the metal posts? Wraps around the back of the car from wheel well to wheel well?

Id KILL for that diffuser.

1 - 20 of 79 Posts