BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When listening to HD Radio I get the album artwork in the split screen, which looks very cool, however I don't get anything other than the song name from Sirius radio in my M5.

I'm driving a loaner 5-series this week and when I have entertainment details in the split screen i get a cool graphic of the Sirius station i'm listening to. How come I don't get that in my M5, is there a setting I have to change?

·
Registered
222 Posts
When listening to HD Radio I get the album artwork in the split screen, which looks very cool, however I don't get anything other than the song name from Sirius radio in my M5.

I'm driving a loaner 5-series this week and when I have entertainment details in the split screen i get a cool graphic of the Sirius station i'm listening to. How come I don't get that in my M5, is there a setting I have to change?

Your loaner must be an updated 2014. My 2014 has what you describe, my 2013 did not.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Your loaner must be an updated 2014. My 2014 has what you describe, my 2013 did not.
probably some difference in software. when i pick my car up i'll ask if there''s an upgrade.

Edit: just picked up my car and according to the tech I have software version 4.2.2 whereas 4.2.3 is required for the Sirius XM graphics. At this point an upgrade to 4.2.3 is not an option.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts