BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Is there a difference between the two. UK site shows Silverstone II, US site shows Silverstone Silver.

I am guessing they're the same just with different names for the two regions. But are they?

Thanks.

·
Registered
573 Posts
im wondering the same thing, since silverstone on the E39 M5 had more blue in it compared to Silverstone II on the E60 M5. Silverstone II is more silver with a touch of sky blue.

anyways i can't believe BMW took out titanium silver and substitute it with silverstone II :crying:

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know the old color here was just called "Silverstone" as well. Now it is specfically called "Silverstone Silver". I am hoping it is the same as Silvertsone II because I really like that color and like the slight hint of blue. I guess since they added the word Silver, they must be insinuating that it is more silver than the old Silverstone.

So many mysteries in the US. :7:

marwan said:
im wondering the same thing, since silverstone on the E39 M5 had more blue in it compared to Silverstone II on the E60 M5. Silverstone II is more silver with a touch of sky blue.

anyways i can't believe BMW took out titanium silver and substitute it with silverstone II :crying:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts