BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a March 2006 slot for my E60. I have ordered Interlagos with silverstone perforated interior. It's no too late to change my order. I have not seen this interior color in person, but in the pictures it looks almost white. Has anyone seen it in person? Is it more white or grey? I like the idea of white, but not grey. Maybe I should switch to black.

·
Registered
646 Posts
I have heard from other members that the perforated leather option is overated and not really worth the extra cost. Apparently it just doesn't work that well.

·
Registered
100 Posts
M PHATIC said:
I have a March 2006 slot for my E60. I have ordered Interlagos with silverstone perforated interior. It's no too late to change my order. I have not seen this interior color in person, but in the pictures it looks almost white. Has anyone seen it in person? Is it more white or grey? I like the idea of white, but not grey. Maybe I should switch to black.
Hello M PHATIC -I am new to board . I was moved up on wait list from BMW orland park.With many unanswered questions (and winter coming) I am waiting to see first shipments up close.I will check with salesmen to see what they have coming in to see if any fit your color scheme.I will send you email or post with my findings. Crg

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Crg said:
Hello M PHATIC -I am new to board . I was moved up on wait list from BMW orland park.With many unanswered questions (and winter coming) I am waiting to see first shipments up close.I will check with salesmen to see what they have coming in to see if any fit your color scheme.I will send you email or post with my findings. Crg
I moved my delivery date from October to March to avoid winter and see color combinations.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts