BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I've got the suction cup, but thinking the OEM track fix gopro tow hook mount would fit without sticking out too far out in e39 m5.

Should have checked the depth.

Anyone care to share their tow hook mount for gopro, at the front?

Doing search online there are handful of sellers tha make these, some as one piece. Others that are two pieces (tow hook separately purchased from the gopro mount as add-on).

Thanks much.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
After some more searching, looks like i should be giving CravenSpeed a call on Monday, with my measured depth. Hopefully they'll have one that fits without sticking too further out.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Please let me know which one you purchased, I am looking for the same.
Ordered this, based on thread size the BMW uses and to avoid sticking out too much hence otherwise getting unwanted vibrations,

Here's a link to the 89mm (overall length) version; Action Cam Mount for BMW M3 (2007-2013)

For the BMW specific thread sizes only two lengths are offered, this 89mm and the other 127mm. I'm also getting the 127mm for e46 m3 application.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Ordered this, based on thread size the BMW uses and to avoid sticking out too much hence otherwise getting unwanted vibrations,

Here's a link to the 89mm (overall length) version; Action Cam Mount for BMW M3 (2007-2013)

For the BMW specific thread sizes only two lengths are offered, this 89mm and the other 127mm. I'm also getting the 127mm for e46 m3 application.

I ordered the one linked, but which one is the 127mm, and I assume that is for the rear?

Thank you.

·
Registered
82 Posts
When I and the Beast visited the "Tail of the Dragon" I just zip tied my go pro base to the stock tow hook. Worked perfect and vantage point was spot on IMO. Would have liked more engine noise but wasn't bad at all honestly.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts