BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I'm looking at a low mileage E64 2010 M6. A BMW dealer has it and he's offering two warranty programs for the car. The first is a mechanical mostly warranty for 48 months or 48k miles for $6,350. The second offering is a bumper to bumper sort of CPO OEM warranty for $6,998. That's a lot of money.........but the price for a V10 is much higher. Should I take a chance? The car was not driven much and the last few years only a few thousand miles. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
197 Posts
If you're going to do alot of miles I would get a warranty, replacing parts on the V10 is not cheap! Mine only has 34k, even though its a garage queen I wouldn;t want to drive without a warranty.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Also that is ALOT for a warranty, my BMW (Mondial) warranty is £1080 (around $1400) a year fully comprehensive

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I got beat out of buying the car by 3 minutes. I didn't get a deposit on the car in time and another fellow got the car. 9600 mile 2010 6speed gearbox black on black convertible. I'm kicking myself. The time I spent researching warranties took too long. Oh well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts