BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I have ordered a new E60, not an M5 unfortunately.

Curiosity is getting the better of me now and I can't wait until July 1st to collect the car to find out how to use the shortcut buttons.

I guess it's a case of going to the menu you want with the i-drive and pressing the relevant shortcut button to memorise?

What shortcuts do you guys set?

Cheers,

Richie.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I have the shortcuts set for a couple of radio stations, important phone numbers and the nav input screen.

Nothing overly exciting but it does make the car more enjoyable. They are nice addition to idrive.

I am looking forward to see what others are using them for. I have only had the buttons for less than a week. They were not in my 2006.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the shortcuts set for a couple of radio stations, important phone numbers and the nav input screen.

Nothing overly exciting but it does make the car more enjoyable. They are nice addition to idrive.

I am looking forward to see what others are using them for. I have only had the buttons for less than a week. They were not in my 2006.
Thanks for the reply,

thats what the sales guy suggested, radio and phone but like you I am very curious to hear what others have used the shortcuts for.

Cheers :cheers:

Richie.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Thanks for the reply,

thats what the sales guy suggested, radio and phone but like you I am very curious to hear what others have used the shortcuts for.

Cheers :cheers:

Richie.
First two are office and home destinations on the nav. 1 push and I am on my way back from wherever... Nothin on 3 yet, 4 is CD. 5 is Aux input (Ipod), 6 is Sirius. Think I might add the nav input screen to 3 and find someting else for 4...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts