BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any gossip around from Gruppe M ?

If it takes a while till they come up with their exhaust sytem, maybe I should try out Hartge ? Or perhaps Supersprint ? What do you guys think ?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Gustav said:
Then you havenät seen what Kreis-Sieg is coming up with...
And what might this be? ;)

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
The Kriessieg unit will be amazing I am sure, along with a hefty price tag. Amazing exhaust systems IMHO.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys for the info. seems like there is only one product out yet which is the Hartge. Gruppe M looks like they will come up with an air intake system soon, but their exhaust system might take a while.

There are other exhausts but my guess is that they might take a couple of months devoloping.

What do you guys recommend ?

·
Company Representative for Supersprint
151 Posts
Supersprint-the tuners choice!

MSB,

Supersprint offers two versions of exhaust for your model, both sport and race. Please see the images as below. We will also have headers and metallic catalysts available soon. We use only the finest stainless materials, scientific testing for the best possible power and a deep smooth tone for that ultimate motorsport tone. The only question now is...sport or race??? Chris

Sport

Race

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks for the info.
Is there maybe a clip to show us the race version vs sport version ?

Before listening to any of them... I already leaning on the race version ...

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Mr Supersprint, please show is some videos :) I am searching for the video you provided me, Im hoping to fidn it soon.

·
Registered
839 Posts
Really! Corsa?! I have a Corsa system on my Tahoe and it is by far the finest exhaust system on the planet.

Just today I was wondering if they would start making them for BMW's and thought "No way." Well if this is true, it's great news!

I think I'll give them a call.

CASEY1 said:
Corsa is going to develop an exhaust for the M5. Their products are excellent.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Re: video or ban!

Hi Chris,

Could you provide some more info on the difference between the two systems, construction wise? As far as I can make out from the pictures the sport has 2 cats in one package and the race system has just 1 cat powering 2 exhausts. Is this true? If so then how does this affect emission?

I'm assuming these will also fit under an M6 cause the M5 and 6 both share the same exhaust?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Supersprint, can you tell us how much your full sport system will cost? (Ballpark figure) Your complete system sounds pretty good, on paper. ;)

1 - 20 of 64 Posts