BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy New Year.

New to my M5, I am looking for a good shop in San Diego. Currenty the car is stock, and I intend to keep it that way. I have used Hans Foriegn on PCH for my wives X5, and they have been good. Any other suggestions?

·
Registered
135 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
I second the recommendation for Euro Auto Spot.

Shane is the best I have come across and he has been my go to guy for nearly 6 years now.

Some examples of what he has done for my M5.

-Thrust Arm Bushings
-Installed KW coilover suspension
-Installed rear CELIS tail light kit (requires some drilling/sheetmetal cutting on my 2000)
-Inspection II (oil + all other fluids and filters)
-Valley Pan and Valve Cover gaskets

He also has done a lot of work on my M3s and X5.

He has done wonders for a relative bargain. He also has a GT1 Pro system in shop so he can do anything with our E39s that a dealer can.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
All German is great shop. Owner is an M5 person, just sold his S3, I think he still has a 2000... They are in process of selling their Offroad buggy that is S62 powered.. They work on quite a few forum members cars, from stock to S3s. The times my car has been there it always comes out better then just the fix it went in for... They have replaced burnt out bulbs that I was too lazy to do (fog lamp), replaced little screws/bolts/nuts that I didn't care about (oil filter had a busted rubber thingy, looked under hood other day and realized that its been replaced... Little things like that, along with the vast S62 knowledge, is reason I recommend them to everyone I can... Even my brother has taken his car there when he visits from LA...
Matt

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.