BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

Picked her up on Thursday night. I've been wanting to ask you guys a bunch of questions but I knew I needed to get at least a few pictures up before I could post again so here are 2 from the dealers lot. More to come - both questions and pictures. Great Stuff!

Attachments

·
Registered
162 Posts
Congratulations! Enjoy driving her... :D

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Not another one!! (kidding) Welcome to the club, have a blast and watch the speed. These puppies are sneaky fast. :eek:oohhh:

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Ahh another NYC M5, this winter I remember seeing a few more. Cant wait for the weather to get nicer and meet all the new New York drivers. We are going to have an even Bigger crew than before!!! Congrats

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
Nice good luck........don't pick up any bad habits from the "crew"...........espically that guy with the red M6...lol

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Guys!

For the NYC crew - Is Habberstad the consensus choice for service? Seems Manhattan BMW is out of the questions
<table style="border-collapse: collapse;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td align="left" valign="top" width="2%">
</td><td align="left" valign="top" width="96%">
</td></tr></tbody></table>

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Welcome! Habberstad is generally a favorite. Personally, I have not had any bad experiences at Westchester. Where did you buy her?

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bought her at Paul Miller - Great Buying Experience

Handled the whole transaction over email/phone - good price no BS no surprises.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Congratulation!

Congratulation & Enjoy!!! :cheers: Wish you can join us at the m-fest.com! ;)

Hey Guys,

Picked her up on Thursday night. I've been wanting to ask you guys a bunch of questions but I knew I needed to get at least a few pictures up before I could post again so here are 2 from the dealers lot. More to come - both questions and pictures. Great Stuff!

·
Registered
370 Posts
Congratz on the car enjoy it... but take it easy on the break in...

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Welcome to the NY crew congrats

·
Registered
70 Posts
Looks like a winner to me! Congrats.:flag:

·
Registered
994 Posts
Congrats.

P400 S4 until 1,200 then let rip. Life's too short to wait 3,000miles. Try and lose the front plate if you think you won't get too much hassle for it.

·
Registered
2,881 Posts
congrats!!! Enjoy

1 - 20 of 26 Posts