BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Attention California...new BEAST in Denver tonite headed west on I70 (I think), Sold my sterling silver, lux black leather DINAN equipped BEAST to Jim in San Jose. He left Columbus, Ohio yesterday crusing into the sunset.

If you see him on the road with the 30 day tags give him a wave. If you know of a good reconstructive surgeon he may need a little help with that grin. You know the 3rd gear, long entrance ramp one. Last I saw it it may be a permanent fixture if the man doesn't get it looked at. He is a great guy and will be an asset here. Look for his debut.

Bye to all of you. This is the most well informed and generous spirited board on the web. Keep it up!

DAN SNYDER
MT. VERNON, OHIO

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Sorry to see you go Dan! Drop bye the board sometime!

:cheers:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
XrayMD said:
Sorry to see you go Dan! Drop bye the board sometime!

:cheers:
THANX STEVE....YOU HAVE HAD SOME GOOD ADVICE FOR ME FROM TIME TO TIME AND I APPRECIATE IT.....HEY WAIT!...I JUST LOOKED OVER YOUR MODS AND I SEE THAT YOU DO NOT LIST THE DINAN DIFFERENTIAL.....HEY DOC, JIM DROVE 5 M5s BEFORE HE BOUGHT MINE AND HE THINKS THAT THAT DIFF IS THE CATZAZZ :0)...................BE WELL YOU HAVE A HECKUVA BEAST DOC

DAN

·
Registered
12,393 Posts
Ah, Jim and I had talked at length- I'm glad he finally bought it.

I'd said before, and told him, that I'd have been driving yours if the timing/pricing was better.

All the best, Dan!

A

PS Yes, I know that 3rd gear, entrance ramp grin....

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Dan,

You have a beautiful car. I'm glad it is sold to a board member, and he's basically my neighbor.

If the timing was right, I would be really tempted by your baby as I love SG/black combo. Hope this sale makes your anticipated retirement picture more rosy, less grey (Awwww... that's soooo bad.) Nevertheless, you know how the saying goes, it's better to have loved....

Enjoy life in great health.

CP

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Were going to miss you, BLUEDOG. What's next for you?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts