BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all. Just reporting the beast back on the road after 2.5 years in storage. Been way way too long. Forgot what a beast these cars are.

Cheers all.

Jer

Attachments

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Wow. 2.5 years... I'm going through withdrawals not driving my beast for 2.5 weeks!

Welcome back!

·
Registered
965 Posts
Hi,

What was the reason for being away from the car for so long?!

Bet you are enjoying getting back used to driving it now!

cheers, Dennis!

·
Registered
6,014 Posts

PLEASE NOTE THAT I DO NOT OWN AN M5 AND THIS POST IS NOT INTENDED TO BE ARROGANT. PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT REVISED DISCLAIMER THAT APPLIES TO THIS POST

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi. I bought a truck and my gf bought a new cruze Ltz so we were playing with them , adding a little this and that,(mostly truck haha) couldn't afford four cars on the road as we have a civic dd also. We have 5 boys also, hahaha. Phew.

Thank you Rao!(couldn't get that right)

·
Registered
544 Posts
Wow. 2.5 years... I'm going through withdrawals not driving my beast for 2.5 weeks!

Welcome back!
Wow...that takes a lot of will power to not drive the beast for 2 1/2 years. It must be like the first time you purchased it all over again.

I have to agree with technician117 on that one..Ive been down since Nov and its been rough looking at it everyday just hoping I get it back together soon.

Car looks great by the way. Very nice...

On a side note..5 boys! I have my hands full with one who just turned 16. ouich

·
Registered
179 Posts
Thinking about putting mine in storage as well...at least for a little while. The maintenance costs to maintain this vehicle is starting to get to me. Just had the fuel pump go out on me in the middle of after work rush hour last week. If its not one thing then its another. Love the car but starting to lose a bit of patience. Just venting...

·
Registered
2,973 Posts
I agree. When I travel for work its only for a week and I cant wait to land and drive off from the airport after a week of driving a rental car.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts