BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there all, proud to FINALLY be able to say I am the father of a 2 & 1/2 year old Indy Red M5. :M5thumbs:
While I am new here and owning a BMW, I have been officially stalking HER since 1999, always staying up on what they were cooking in good ol Dingolfing!!! I had at one point conceded to going after the E39 but instantly had a new love the second I saw the E60!
Then at one point I was coerced by wifey into believing that the 550i sport would do...that was until I had the privilege of driving an M, and I was never the same person!!!
Anyway, I patiently waited for the Indy Red with black leather/ wood trim to show itself to me(tough find I learned), & at LAST, I found her...looking sad and lost, all the way in Cali.
Well needless to say, I rescued her, and will be picking her up 2morrow!

Godspeed my brethren

·
Registered
907 Posts
Ha! That's funny....my old E39 M5 that I had here in CA.........came from Maryland.......Enjoy it!

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
Congrats. You are going to love the car! This board can be a tremendous source of information (and, when it comes to mods, temptation).

·
Registered
994 Posts
Congrats. You are going to love the car! This board can be a tremendous source of information (and, when it comes to mods, temptation).
Andrew nailed it.

Welcomecherrsagai

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
nice enjoy.......behave !!!!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Love her!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Congrats....you love it.....
....and mod it for sure......the forum will get you all the info you need. trust me.

·
Registered
4,813 Posts
lol great story. I bet it will be sleepless night before the one you stared at arrives ;)

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Hey there all, proud to FINALLY be able to say I am the father of a 2 & 1/2 year old Indy Red M5. :M5thumbs:
While I am new here and owning a BMW, I have been officially stalking HER since 1999, always staying up on what they were cooking in good ol Dingolfing!!! I had at one point conceded to going after the E39 but instantly had a new love the second I saw the E60!
Then at one point I was coerced by wifey into believing that the 550i sport would do...that was until I had the privilege of driving an M, and I was never the same person!!!
Anyway, I patiently waited for the Indy Red with black leather/ wood trim to show itself to me(tough find I learned), & at LAST, I found her...looking sad and lost, all the way in Cali.
Well needless to say, I rescued her, and will be picking her up 2morrow!

Godspeed my brethren
Great choice in color. Congrats!

·
Registered
8,300 Posts
it really is a pretty color, even if Drew has it..

1 - 20 of 22 Posts