BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone. I met a few of you at the 100 Octane event in Santana Row a while back and now I want to be one of the cool guys rolling in with the rest of the M5's and M6's for the next event. Here's my 13' M5. Monte Carlo Blue with a clear satin wrap, ETG Tuning Module, MDM Remap, downpipes, muffler delete and Aristo Collection Y5 Wheels. I'm located in the SF South Bay Area. Looking forward to meeting more of you.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Check the local boards section and join us for the next meet. Welcome anytime and nice car.

Dan

Reactions: goman

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Welcome! I must have missed you at that 100 Octane event at Santana Row (I've been to the previous two though I think).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yo goman. U still around? Sorry I missed ur post bud. Im the guy u were talking to at that SR meet. I have the MCB '13 M5.
Yes I remember. Hello! I havent been on the forum in a while. Was actually just on to see how everyone launches their cars at the dragstrip when I saw ur reply to this. How are you?

·
Registered
241 Posts
Good man. U should join one of our meets one of these days soon. Want to see what's new with my twin. ;) Btw - do u know an f10 coder?

·
Registered
3,033 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good man. U should join one of our meets one of these days soon. Want to see what's new with my twin. ;) Btw - do u know an f10 coder?
Yeah, keep me posted. Will you be at Ptech this weekend? I'll try to make it but we have a photoshoot scheduled at my shop.
Im not your twin anymore btw. Not on the outside at least :)

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Sweet new color! What's up bud! It's Tony. :)

·
Registered
241 Posts
Hahah. U go thru colors like no other...

Unfortunately i won't be able to go to the ptech open house. I'm on vacation in Maui right now. I'll catch you at the next event bud.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts