BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to clear up any possible confusion over the existence (or lack thereof) of one Bobafett:

I met Dan today for lunch. I can assure you that he does indeed exist, as does his beautiful jet black M5. He's a bright, articulate and personable guy - not just for his age, but for any age.

Dan - I hope I'm not out of line here, but I think people want to know (and should know) that Mommy and Daddy didn't just give you your car: Dan was fortunate to attain a chunk of stock in a DotCom he did an internship for. The company happened to be one of the few that did extremely well. Dan was in the right place at the right time. And he certainly didn't blow all his good fortune on the car.

I'm sorry Dan couldn't join us on the drive - although I'm somewhat relieved to know he has parents who are still actively involved in his life.

So now you know.

/Greg

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Thank you Greg, but I think you've outdone it here. I wish I could live up that one

Thanks for lunch, it's a great place.

--Dan

·
Registered
412 Posts
The Bobafett does exist! Dan, I am sorry for any doubts that I casted. I hope that circumstances allow you to make the next drive. It would have been great to have a Jet Black in the pack.

Sincerely,
John

1 - 3 of 3 Posts