After doing oil change and filter tried to reset my sevice light but it just wont work
- Get in the car, close the door, buckle the seatbelt.
- Push in the clutch pedal and hold it to the floor
- Press the left hand dash button (the one that resets your odometer) and hold it down
- Put the ignition key in the key slot, and turn it gently (very gently) until the dashboard lights come on - the key will not click - if it clicks you've gone too far and you have to start again. Hold the key in this position. In five seconds or so, the dash will display "SIA" and some other characters. Do not proceed until this happens.
- Release the dash button (and only the dashboard button) and then press and hold it again. In another 5 seconds or so the display should begin to flash "RESET?" Do not proceed until this happens.
- Release the dash button and push it again to confirm. You won't need to hold it - the display should change immediately and your service indicator will display five green LED's