BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

Anyone recieved or ordered a car in Sepang Bronze yet? Im just curious as my dad is probably gonna order it in Sepang Bronze, and it is going in production in week 28... 3 weeks :D

·
Registered
139 Posts
MortenDK said:
Hi all

Anyone recieved or ordered a car in Sepang Bronze yet? Im just curious as my dad is probably gonna order it in Sepang Bronze, and it is going in production in week 28... 3 weeks :D
Hi Morten

I have ordered my M6 in Sepang Bronze + Sepang Bronze full leather, due to arrive November time. Was v. unsure about it on M5 but saw it for real a few weeks ago, BMW GB's car apparently, thought it looked fantastic.

:blabla:

·
Registered
559 Posts
I love the colour. It is unusual, striking and elegant. I've ordered my M5 in Sepang Bronze with perforated black full leather and madeira walnut wood trim. As the car will be produced in September, it should be delivered by the end of October.hiha

Best regards,

Attachments

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Morten,

I ordered Sepang Bronze after seeing the Melbourne Motor Show car.I think it looks brilliant .My dealer has so far sold 5 e60s, 2 Indy Red, 1 Black,1 Sepang Bronze and 1 Individual. Its interesting that he hasn't sold a silver grey or Silverstone yet.I thought those two colours would be by far the most popular.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Tony C said:
Hi Morten,

I ordered Sepang Bronze after seeing the Melbourne Motor Show car.I think it looks brilliant .My dealer has so far sold 5 e60s, 2 Indy Red, 1 Black,1 Sepang Bronze and 1 Individual. Its interesting that he hasn't sold a silver grey or Silverstone yet.I thought those two colours would be by far the most popular.
I saw this colour too at Melbourne and liked it and nearly went that way. Decided on Silverstone in the end. Interesting that your dealer hasn't sold one in Interlagos yet. I thought that one would be a good seller...

·
Registered
559 Posts
A selection of photos of Sepang Bronze M5s and M6s that other members of the board have been kind enough to post. Its changing character in different conditions really comes through - like a chameleon. Fascinating.

Best regards,

Spiroman

Attachments

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can see most of the pictures are with the M6...

I'll shoot some when (if it is gonna be Sepang Bronze) our car arrives.!

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Colour choice is a very personal matter and it would be unfair to condemn anybody for their selection. I'm not a great fan of Sepang but I would certainly choose it over Silver which is far too common these days.

By the way, thanks Spiroman for the photo montage, this is my favorite image:

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hi Morten

I love it also, not at all common like some other colours, mine is in production this month and due in August with perforated full black leather.

Will post more photos when it arrives. I look forward to your shots Morten if your Dad's car arrives before mine, as it is probably likely to.

Attached photos my brother took for me (not the greatest, but do show off colour well) whilst down in Melbourne for the Australian GP and his visit to the Motor Show.

Attachments

·
Registered
256 Posts
I am very new to this and I don't know what I am doing wrong with the upload/attachment of photos but they have not attached on previous post, can anyone offer advice.

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Spiroman, excellent collection of pics. Nice to see so many photos together.

·
Registered
49,476 Posts
Ahum, that was a picture from this page:

http://bmwm5.com/articles.php?id=25&page=1

where I talked to him at Paris, before he left when I told it was on my site started the "Stop Chris Bangle Petition". :confused3

Here is the story:

http://bmwm5.com/articles.php?id=25&page=1

http://bmwm5.com/articles.php?id=25&page=2

Ashok Arora said:
By the way, thanks Spiroman for the photo montage, this is my favorite image:

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/attachment.php?attachmentid=6788

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Going to Sweden tomorrow with mom, dad and sister, two days vacation (hurraaah??), but... Also to see a Sepang Bronze M5, will shoot some pics! HURRAAH!

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think it is a dealer's car, can get delivery the 25th of July if he gets a check.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
1.NEON said:
Hi Morten

I love it also, not at all common like some other colours, mine is in production this month and due in August with perforated full black leather.

Will post more photos when it arrives. I look forward to your shots Morten if your Dad's car arrives before mine, as it is probably likely to.

Attached photos my brother took for me (not the greatest, but do show off colour well) whilst down in Melbourne for the Australian GP and his visit to the Motor Show.
Just a caution - I would never decide on a color based on what the car looked like under flourescent lights. The lights give a much different look to some of the colors. I would always make my decision based on what the car looked like in natural (outdoor) light. I'd try to view it both in direct sunlight and in a shadowed area. Especially the Sepang Bronze - it is a very very unusual color.

·
Registered
559 Posts
MortenDK said:
Going to Sweden tomorrow with mom, dad and sister, two days vacation (hurraaah??), but... Also to see a Sepang Bronze M5, will shoot some pics! HURRAAH!
Can't wait to see those pics, Morten!

Best regards,

Spiroman

1 - 20 of 32 Posts