BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Guys, i have a friend that is a very reputable BMW racer and engine tuner who was very intrigued when I mentioned how expensive the aftermarket header market is for the M5 and M6. He is willing to develop something very comparable to the options out there now but at a much, much cheaper price. He is wanting me to procure a set of factory headers to send to him so he can get started on something. If you can provide me a set either free or at an extremely discounted price i can make sure that when he completes protyping you will get a deep discount on set of completed headers. I know i am asking a lot but i can tell you this guy knows what he is doing. I have been a BMW CCA racer and NASA spec e30 racer for a long time and have been friends with this individual for many years. I won't put his name out there at this time but I can guarantee you will be pleased with what he comes up with and the price point will shock you when he is done.

So if you have a set of headers you can part with let me know.
[email protected]

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
What is your friend exactly plan on doing to the factory headers? A variation to the RPI set up, a removable chamber?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts