1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
7,328 Posts
These are among the lightest and strongest forged wheels you can buy, hence their high cost. I believe they weigh 22-23 lbs when I measured mine years ago. I also paid almost doubled that for my used set, also with Falkens so this is a steal!

Only thing is, you'll need like 20mm spacers for the fronts.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I am considering these wheels and would like to check yours out in person, I live just north of you, San Rafael, maybe I could swing by sometime. Rob 415-269-0683 (can't p.m. just yet)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am considering these wheels and would like to check yours out in person, I live just north of you, San Rafael, maybe I could swing by sometime. Rob 415-269-0683 (can't p.m. just yet)
I am in Cleveland, Ohio... some distance away. But anyone close by is welcome to stop by and take a look.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
These are among the lightest and strongest forged wheels you can buy, hence their high cost. I believe they weigh 22-23 lbs when I measured mine years ago. I also paid almost doubled that for my used set, also with Falkens so this is a steal!

Only thing is, you'll need like 20mm spacers for the fronts.
You are correct, the weight sounds about right. They are by far the nicest wheels you will see, especially with the gun metal color.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts