BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow M5ers. I am sad to say that I have to sell my beast :crying:. I decided to take the plunge and am getting married. I bought an expensive ring and I also need to save money for the wedding, honeymoon, new house, etc so I need to sell. It will be hard, especially being that I recently got the car and it is in excellent shape with a CPO warranty. The only saving grace is that she understands I am a car man and I will always need my "toys"
so I'll be back.

Steve

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Wow, That's Fast.

Joined 8th Month, selling 9th month.

Hi & Bye. :byebye:

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
MIB said:
Wow, That's Fast.

Joined 8th Month, selling 9th month.

Hi & Bye. :byebye:
Hey Mark, well you know what they say in the US.
Easy Come; Easy Go. ouich
Ken

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
kwalls said:
Hey Mark, well you know what they say in the US.
Easy Come; Easy Go. ouich
Ken
Hey Ken,

How are you good buddy.

Good to see you taking some time out and relaxing on the board.

Have you driven the E60 M5 Yet? Woah Mumma.

Its like a woman I used to know, She's Ugly,but boy that was one wild ride. hiha J/K

·
Registered
13 Posts
I too am taking the plunge to get married. However, I'll not be parting with my beast. However on occasion her and I do swap cars.

Oh, she drives a 1960 Austin Healey 3000. lovelove

Riley6 said:
Fellow M5ers. I am sad to say that I have to sell my beast :crying:. I decided to take the plunge and am getting married. I bought an expensive ring and I also need to save money for the wedding, honeymoon, new house, etc so I need to sell. It will be hard, especially being that I recently got the car and it is in excellent shape with a CPO warranty. The only saving grace is that she understands I am a car man and I will always need my "toys"
so I'll be back.

Steve

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Trevize said:
I too am taking the plunge to get married. However, I'll not be parting with my beast. However on occasion her and I do swap cars.

Oh, she drives a 1960 Austin Heeley 3000. lovelove
Hey Trevize,

I almost bought one as a First car. Wow, what a screwed up kid I was. ouich J/K

I haven't heard anyone mention those in 20 Years. Oh Crap, I'm gettin Old.

Regards MJ

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Trevize said:
However on occasion her and I do swap cars.

Oh, she drives a 1960 Austin Heeley 3000. lovelove
****, hope that the Austin Heeley is just as good as the old Austin Healey
otherwise that wasn't a good swap. ouich
Ken

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
MIB said:
I haven't heard anyone mention those in 20 Years. Oh Crap, I'm gettin Old. Regards MJ
Mark as an owner of a new 68 MGB when they were new, I will say the big Healey was better. Now talkin about Old...and I thought it was bad last week when I conversed with another board member who like me owned one of the earlier 'High Performance Sedans", a 86 MB 190 Sport aka MB 190E 2.3-16.
Before sixteen valve cars were norm her vanity tag was Suss-16 and she really liked to rev. :wroom:
Ken

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
kwalls said:
Mark as an owner of a new 68 MGB when they were new, I will say the big Healey was better. Now talkin about Old...and I thought it was bad last week when I conversed with another board member who like me owned one of the earlier 'High Performance Sedans", a 86 MB 190 Sport aka MB 190E 2.3-16.
Before sixteen valve cars were norm her vanity tag was Suss-16 and she really liked to rev. :wroom:
Ken
Hey Ken,

All my mates had Twin Carb Laser Sports. My Second car was the Very first of the Fuel Injected Lasers.

Man they were Green with Envy. No more Carbs, no more screw driver tune ups standing on one foot with your tongue hanging out at just the right angle.

I looked at the Jensen Healey as well.

My Mate had an MGB Mk II. We used to cruise in that. I still smile when I see one. I never liked the Mk III with the big ruber nose.

MJ

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yeah fellas, I know it is fast. It was an impulse buy to begin with :confused3 . I might change my mind, but if I do sell I might be able to get an E60 M5 or 996TT in a year or so :1:...I'm putting it in the vows :haha:.

·
Registered
2,564 Posts
MIB said:
Its like a woman I used to know, She's Ugly,but boy that was one wild ride. hiha J/K
Mark, I thought we werent going to talk about that. You know I am ashamed by her...hiha
Healey 3000's? My father had one of those when he was in highschool. Wow how time passes.
:cheers:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts