BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to let you guys know I am about to put this on BAT. 77k Miles. Extremely clean. I purchased it with 69k and only put 9k miles on it. Wheels and tires are new. Freshly powered coated original wheels. New Weather stripping on trunk and sunroof. Replaced headlight gaskets and doing the Rod bearings at dealer This Saturday. Seems like everyone just gets black stone analysis but I want this perfect for the new buyer. BAT is so backed up that it will take over a month to get this up on site. Only selling because I am fostering kids and need room in my garage. Sad day but new adventure... let me know if anyone is interested. Let’s more pics and can do a driving video.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2008 E60 M5 Dinan S2+
487 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. I clicked on the link and it has the post on it. It shows up on my end. Please let me know if you do not see it...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
40k with rod bearings just done at bmw dealer. I put 9k miles on it since I purchased it. Brand new powder coated wheels and new tires. New weather stripping on sunroof and trunk. Also headlight gaskets just replaced. Back diff oil change and a clean report back from dealer. This is in excellent condition.

·
Registered
484 Posts
If you had your bearings done at a dealer I'm assuming you went with OEM replacements as opposed to BE/ACL?

Even with the mileage, work done, and covid pricing I think 40k is very optimistic, but as a fellow 07 6speed Silverstone on Silverstone owner I hope you get every penny if not more for the value of my beast.

Best of luck with the sale.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just look at recent comps on BAT. The link below is has a little lower miles but did not have the bearings done and sold little over 40k. Prices have changed. Look a 6 speeds with bearings done with color. You will also see a smg with 8k miles sold for 40k. 6 speeds definitely get a bump. The buyers also have to pay 5 percent and pay for shipping. This is a fair deal for 40k. 2008 BMW M5 6-Speed

·
Registered
14 Posts
Looks nice. It’s hard to see from the pictures but does this car have Alcantara headliner and heads up display? Also, it looks like the back seat does not have seat heaters. Does the back seat fold down? Maybe share the vin so we can look up the VO options?

·
Registered
IB DinanS2++ e60m5 6MT, Dogleg s38b38 e28m5 TT/ST3, e30 TT/ST4
6,696 Posts
@Mwilly As a 6 speed owner, I'd love you get your price! GLWS!

@dutchhome The dash is missing the HUD cutout and buttons are missing for rear seat warmers.

·
Registered
Sterling Grey 2003 BMW M5, Alpine White 2006 E60 M5
148 Posts
$40,000???? I need to keep up on the prices on a more regular basis, I have an 06 Alpine white I just did BE bearing/ARP bolts in, added an ESS SMG tune, new front suspension work, new idle actuators, throttle actuators, oil change this last weekend yadda yadda yaddda I should be able to get $75,000 easy... LOL

Jen

Reactions: Odessa

·
Registered
972 Posts
$40,000???? I need to keep up on the prices on a more regular basis, I have an 06 Alpine white I just did BE bearing/ARP bolts in, added an ESS SMG tune, new front suspension work, new idle actuators, throttle actuators, oil change this last weekend yadda yadda yaddda I should be able to get $75,000 easy... LOL

Jen
is it a 6spd? if not it's worth sub $25k

·
Registered
527 Posts

Jen
6 speed e60 m5 or e63 m6 are double in price of any smg car out there.
They made not many 6 speed cars compare to smg. They are considered collectibles with 3 pedals.

·
Registered
15 Posts
GLWTS, as a 6-speed owner I hope you get a good price. Willing to share the last 4 of your VIN? There is an ‘07 Silverstone/Silverstone 6-speed that has sentimental value to me…

1 - 17 of 17 Posts