BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings from Silicon Valley... Selling my 2006 Modified M5

A Beast... this M5 was purchased brand new and modified with Dynan wheels, differential, chip, exhaust, tunings, brakes, and more. Add to that, a carbon fiber hood and the entire care wrapped in matt black, with even the BMW logos in B&W. 47K miles... it's a beautiful car that has been expertly maintained while stored. It's considered the Batmobile by those who have seen it. :) Comes with cover.

The following items are included as either part of the car, or are included as part of the sale of the car:

- Full body wrap (black matte)

- ASR intake system

- Underdrive pulleys

- StopTech brake system (front and rear)

- BMW front grills (matte black)

- BMW CF roundels, badges

- BMW matte black side grills

- BMW alarm system

- Vorsteiner Carbon Fiber hood

- DINAN exhaust

- DINAN light weight wheels

- DINAN SMG software upgrade

- DINAN engine software upgrade

- DINAN rear differential

- Carbon Fiber front strut brace

Was purchased at 110K new and had lots of mods through the years.

Beautifully maintained and in excellent condition.

Asking $45,000

Attachments

·
Registered
519 Posts
Where exactly did you get the 75k number for your mods?
For about 40k you can get to fully dinan s3 badge with the stroker.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Um... that's a "I'm not actually ready to sell my M5" price. Yikes. GLWS though.

-Jeffinslaw

·
Registered
779 Posts
52k :nerd:eek

Sorry man, you are dreaming by every sense of the word

·
Registered
70 Posts
Looks like you have put a lot of effort into your car. The value of the car will be what you can sell it for, or how it makes you feel to keep it- good luck with the sale!

James

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the feedback... I guess I liked the car more than it's proposed selling value, therefore I have updated and edited the post to reflect a more aggressive price - I'll see how that flies for a few days. Or just take it off the market

If interested in it with this new price, connect with me. Else, thanks again for the feedback everyone.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Thanks for all the feedback... I guess I liked the car more than it's proposed selling value, therefore I have updated and edited the post to reflect a more aggressive price - I'll see how that flies for a few days. Or just take it off the market

If interested in it with this new price, connect with me. Else, thanks again for the feedback everyone.

Honestly you might be better off to just keep the car. Im not trying to be rude but if you got 25k for it you should be happy. Pre Lci Cars have tanked in price. As well as some LCI cars. The only ones bringing this kind of money are 6 speed 09-10 low mile ones with rare color combos

·
Registered
779 Posts
Thanks for the feedback... probably right... I will keep it
i know it sucks, we have all been there with these dam M5's

They are depreciation machines thats for sure! Good luck man, sorry to be that guy

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
There is another alternative you should perhaps consider. May not get you your asking price but will be much better.
Return car to stock and part out. You mods alone will get you good price on top of what your car will do stock.

Reactions: Duck

·
Registered
729 Posts
This car will sell for 32-34k as is. I suggest you part it out if you have the stock hood/wheels/brakes/intake/pullies, the car will then be worth around 28-29k, and the mods will sell for 8-10k. Good luck

1 - 11 of 11 Posts