Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all,

I'm selling my mint condition Motorola RAZR V3 cradle for the E39's center armrest. Throwing in the RAZR for free :)
I wanted to post here because these "eject box" parts and cradles can be really tough to find here in the States.

I'm pretty sure the eject box I'm selling with the V3 cradle can accept other types of phone cradles. BMW sells eject boxes like this for damn near $130!

eBay listing:
BMW E39 rare armrest cradle & adapter for Motorola RAZR V3 (97-03 5 series) | eBay

I'm also selling the blank tray that can occupy that space. Apparently this is also a rare part in the U.S. It's very useful if you have an old phone cradle and you want that space to be useful and not look dated.

listing:
BMW E39 5 series center armrest tray (rare U.S. item) | eBay

Cheers :cheers:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Update: sent you a PM with my contact info.

Are you interested in selling these without going through the 9 day auction?? I want to buy both the eject box and the blank tray.

Thanks.

--Davin

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Update: sent you a PM with my contact info.

Are you interested in selling these without going through the 9 day auction?? I want to buy both the eject box and the blank tray.

Thanks.

--Davin
Replied

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Update: RAZR V3 phone and cradle (fits into eject box) still available.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Hey all,

I'm selling my mint condition Motorola RAZR V3 cradle for the E39's center armrest. Throwing in the RAZR for free :)
I wanted to post here because these "eject box" parts and cradles can be really tough to find here in the States.

I'm pretty sure the eject box I'm selling with the V3 cradle can accept other types of phone cradles. BMW sells eject boxes like this for damn near $130!

eBay listing:
BMW E39 rare armrest cradle & adapter for Motorola RAZR V3 (97-03 5 series) | eBay

I'm also selling the blank tray that can occupy that space. Apparently this is also a rare part in the U.S. It's very useful if you have an old phone cradle and you want that space to be useful and not look dated.

listing:
BMW E39 5 series center armrest tray (rare U.S. item) | eBay

Cheers :cheers:

Seller clearly states that the Blank tray can occupy the space in the eject box. Received parts today, the blank tray DOES NOT fit in the eject box, its not even the same shape. Won't refund and is stating that I should have done my homework and double checked the parts diagrams to ensure everything worked together. He states its just $10 and that I should eat the loss. I'm not ok with being made to look like a fool so just posting this here to let others know to be very careful in dealing with this guy. Really sad that he's doing this over $10, i've had thousands of dollar dealings on this forum and those people were an absolute pleasure to deal with. Hope it was worth it, I'll be leaving some negative feedback, enjoy.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Seller clearly states that the Blank tray can occupy the space in the eject box. Received parts today, the blank tray DOES NOT fit in the eject box, its not even the same shape. Won't refund and is stating that I should have done my homework and double checked the parts diagrams to ensure everything worked together. He states its just $10 and that I should eat the loss. I'm not ok with being made to look like a fool so just posting this here to let others know to be very careful in dealing with this guy. Really sad that he's doing this over $10, i've had thousands of dollar dealings on this forum and those people were an absolute pleasure to deal with. Hope it was worth it, I'll be leaving some negative feedback, enjoy.
Jeez, Davin. I have a sterling reputation on all the forums I check, and for good reason. I agreed to give you $10 back (really?) before even reading this.

Guys: Beware of selling to this guy. I don't think my post implied that the blank tray fits with the eject box, he clearly didn't ever look up the part numbers, and he asked me to end two separate "no-refund" eBay auctions early, which is a violation of eBay TOS. I shouldn't have done it. :sad1: (yeah, the items were two separate eBay auctions--not purporting to go together.)

And he knew I took the parts on vacation with me so I could mail them ASAP. Given all that, I think it's pretty ****ty to ask for a $10 refund because something didn't fit the way he wanted them to without any research.

Mods: Probably a good idea to close this thread. I think people can make up their own mind about a buyer who posts something like this when the issue isn't even resolved yet.

·
Registered
12,398 Posts
Seller states the blank will "OCCUPY THE SPACE" ...NOT that they fit together.

Seller did nothing wrong. I am reversing the negative feedback rating and closing this thread

A

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.