BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The time has come to part with my beloved beast. I am selling a 2003 M5 in carbon black with the black sportive interior. The car has folding rear seats, extended leather and M-audio. The Nav system has been upgraded to the latest firmware. (So you have split screen functionality and birdseye view perspective) The car has 57K miles on the clock and has had the following maintenance items done to it within the past 5 - 6K miles

New clutch and flywheel
New plugs
New MAFs
New pre cat O2 sensors
New air and cabin filters
Brakes and SS brake lines (done approx 10K miles ago)
Rear diff fluid changed (Royal Purple)
Trans fluid changed (Royal Purple)

The car has the Discovery Auto (Shadowman/Conforti) ECU tune on it and will come with the Dinan Exhaust and Dinan Rear sway bar.

The car has been very well cared for by a meticulous owner. The car is located in the Dallas/Ft Worth area.

Asking price $31K

PM me with any questions.

Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
246 Posts
nice ride!

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
your car does not have extended leather, your dash isnt leather so no extended leather.

and the car looks nice, if anyone wants someone else to check out the car and get a second opinion, i wouldnt mind viewing the car for you and giving you my opinion on it.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
your car does not have extended leather, your dash isnt leather so no extended leather.

As far as I'm aware the full leather which included the dash was only available on the luxury interior, not the sportive interior that is on my car. The options I've listed are the ones listed by BMW based on the car VIN and build info as supplied to me by my dealer.

Thanks for the offer to check out the car for fellow board members!:M5thumbs:

Mike

·
Registered
3,454 Posts

As far as I'm aware the full leather which included the dash was only available on the luxury interior, not the sportive interior that is on my car. The options I've listed are the ones listed by BMW based on the car VIN and build info as supplied to me by my dealer.

Thanks for the offer to check out the car for fellow board members!:M5thumbs:

Mike
hmm thats really wierd, i could have sworn the extended leather ment the dash was leather, owell. still a really nice car!

good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Still have this?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Bump and update. Tires were replaced a few weeks ago so it pretty much has new rubber on it now.:M5thumbs:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Congrats. I see you had it listed since Nov would you mind sharing what it sold for?

I think this info helps potential sellers her get rid of their cars quicker and helps buyers.

Thanks

Car is now sold. I hope the new owner enjoys her as much as I did.

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Congrats on your sale.

·
Registered
363 Posts
sweet ride man, congrats on sale and plenty of fun for the new owner! would be curious on selling price as well if you dont mind sharing.

hope theres another bimmer in your garage! :checkeredflag:

·
Registered
32 Posts
I am the buyer. I found this board a few nights ago after searching ebay and autotrader with limited success. Cars were too far, or had the standard canned dealer description. Saw this ad (only 30 miles from my house), talked to Qship for the past two days and picked the car up this afternoon. Great transaction, beautiful car and seriously taken care of and maintained by a proud owner. I think serious buyers would be far better served buying from a forum member than a shady used car dealer. This is my 4th BMW, but first M-Series.

I'll share the price (which I think was fair for both) if OK with Qship.

And THANKS Mike. Love the car. (am a little afraid of the speeding tickets to come)

·
Registered
379 Posts
I agree buying from a board member is the best most of the time. Congrats

I am the buyer. I found this board a few nights ago after searching ebay and autotrader with limited success. Cars were too far, or had the standard canned dealer description. Saw this ad (only 30 miles from my house), talked to Qship for the past two days and picked the car up this afternoon. Great transaction, beautiful car and seriously taken care of and maintained by a proud owner. I think serious buyers would be far better served buying from a forum member than a shady used car dealer. This is my 4th BMW, but first M-Series.

I'll share the price (which I think was fair for both) if OK with Qship.

And THANKS Mike. Love the car. (am a little afraid of the speeding tickets to come)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts