BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am relocating overseas. considered taking the car with me but the M5s are much cheaper there. so, i'm selling.

2002 with following factory options:
- Caramel Luxury Leather interior with woodgrain panels
- Park Distance Control
- M Audio
- full factory tint

Mods.:
- AC Schnitzer Type III Racing multi-piece 19" wheels with Bridgestone Potenza SO3s. Rear tires are 275s and i think fronts are 245. Wheels are in excellent condition. No scratches, no chips (had one with curb rash but got it repaired)
- AC Schnitzer pedals including dead pedal
- Gruppe M carbon fiber CAI
- Dinan Front Strut Bar
- Remus Exhaust
- Hammann black-out grill cover

car has been babied since i've owned it. never been raced (RIGHT!!) and only 4 tickets in 5 months. always garaged and driven on weekends only. bought it with 5k miles in perfect condition. now has little over 16k pampered miles. no extended warranty. factory warranty until June 2006. i have all the original parts including the wheels. will consider parting out if i can get a decent offer. looking to get $55k as-is. will negotiate for a quick sale as i am due overseas by mid-Aug. VIN is WBSDE93452CF91669.

here's a few pics. can send more. the interior pics. are before i swapped pedals. more pics. in this thread http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=53818

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
forgot to mention, i do have the stock wheels/tires. so one set of wheels/tires will be sold separately depending on which one goes with the car. also have all other stock parts including exhaust and intake.

cheers!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
can you guys recommend any other resources/publications/websites to use? i don't have much time left before i move.

·
Registered
12,923 Posts
lahori said:
can you guys recommend any other resources/publications/websites to use? i don't have much time left before i move.
Roadfly and ebay jump to mind.
Regards,
Jerry

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
another update (bump)...
Schnitzer wheels alone are priced at $7156 from Beastpower. tires have plenty of wear and are $300 each from Tire Rack. thats over $8300.

GruppeM Intake is $1495.

Remus exhaust is $995.

Schnitzer pedals (incl. dead pedal) are $404.

Dinan Strut Brace is $450.

Hammann black-out grill cover is $100.
thats a grand total of $11744.... you get a pristine 17k mile, gorgeous Imola Red 2002 M5 for...... ONLY $43156 (for the math gurus, thats my asking price less prices for mods)

hit me back. my mobile is 713-494-2944.

·
Registered
53 Posts
My buddy who I sold my 540 to is interested in buying your stock M5 wheels but is having trouble getting signed up on the board.

His name is Chris and it would be great if you could email him at [email protected].

Thanks!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hi
i'm having trouble with my email. i think i may get the car sold by next week. not certain at this point if the buyer wants the Schnitzers or wants me to swap the stock wheels back on. if he buys as-is, then the stock wheels will be for sale and i can contact your buddy.

if he wants the stock wheels, then the Schnitzers will be available for sale.

sb540 said:
My buddy who I sold my 540 to is interested in buying your stock M5 wheels but is having trouble getting signed up on the board.

His name is Chris and it would be great if you could email him at [email protected].

Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Re: Selling 02 Imola Red/Caramel 16k miles (?Stock Wheels?)

I am the buddy who is (still) interested in the stock wheels. Good luck with your sale and please do contact me should the stockers become available. I would be interested in seeing the Schintzers if the buyer decideds to go with stockers.

lahori said:
hi
i'm having trouble with my email. i think i may get the car sold by next week. not certain at this point if the buyer wants the Schnitzers or wants me to swap the stock wheels back on. if he buys as-is, then the stock wheels will be for sale and i can contact your buddy.

if he wants the stock wheels, then the Schnitzers will be available for sale.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Will you sell me one of the stock airboxes? The passenger side? If so, please PM me!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
THE CAR IS SOLD!

the stock wheels and airboxes are still for sale. i would prefer a local buyer for the wheels since i am already overseas. Chris, i received your email. go ahead and pm me an offer for the wheels/tires. please note that the wheels are NOT in perfect condition. i believe two of the wheels have some curb rash, albeit nothing ridiculous. i can have the airboxes shipped anywhere in the US.

i am in Dubai and am on the prowl for a Maserati or CLS 55! the Dubai guys, can you recommend any dealers.

regards from the desert.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Congratulations! What a beautiful car and looks like it sold at a great price.

Regards,
Charles

lahori said:
THE CAR IS SOLD!

the stock wheels and airboxes are still for sale. i would prefer a local buyer for the wheels since i am already overseas. Chris, i received your email. go ahead and pm me an offer for the wheels/tires. please note that the wheels are NOT in perfect condition. i believe two of the wheels have some curb rash, albeit nothing ridiculous. i can have the airboxes shipped anywhere in the US.

i am in Dubai and am on the prowl for a Maserati or CLS 55! the Dubai guys, can you recommend any dealers.

regards from the desert.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thank you sir! it is a beautiful car and i'm glad/relieved that its going to a BMW enthusiast in Austin. the guy's got a 540 with major Dinan upgrades. so he'll enjoy this thoroughly.

the price was pretty fair. i lose $20k in 2 years and 11k miles. thats a $1.82 per mile!! the guys gets a very selectively modded and well-maintained, low-mileage car.
the wheels, stock boxes are still up for grabs.

UltFamCar said:
Congratulations! What a beautiful car and looks like it sold at a great price.

Regards,
Charles

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
hi boostmeister.. your private msg inbox is full.

the wheels/tires are in good shape. two have curb rashes. nothing ridiculous but they do have some scratches.
the set is staggered. 8.5 in the front and i believe 9.5 in the rear. stock tires all around with only 10k miles on them.

make me an offer. you can email me at [email protected]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts