BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

Sell or upgrade?

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  BryanM 
I suggest you sell her to me for a paltry sum and save yourself thousands on upkeep:hihi:

Keep her, she is a highly desirable 6speed and if the bodywork is good she is def a keeper. If classics are not your thing then make a list of what needs doing and look at the mileage and advertise her for a reasonable sum and she will sell. Remember there is no cheap upkeep on these cars and the insurance is on collectors policies now so to run them is not too expensive. An e39 is a great car but in so many ways not an upgrade. In terms of speed they are an upgrade but still not cheap when things come unstuck.

I for one would be interested but I do have a lovely 6speed too.I did the 3.91 LSD upgrade and love it, kept the 3.23 original just in case life takes a torrid turn. If you need the money for other projects and that makes your mind up you will be disappointed after not too long:crying:

Good luck with your decision but don't be hasty

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.