BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,498 Posts
I have decided to take my car to European Performance, in Raleigh, and have them sell it on consignment; mostly because I will be traveling a lot in the next few months. They will do a few things to get it ready to sell, then put it on their lot and website. I'm not sure what the asking price will be: I've just set a minimum, and will let the professionals go from there. Here's their website: https://www.europeanperformance.net/
Richard,

They've had good success using BringATrailer auctions including an E39 M5 last year. Perhaps they'd be willing to manage the auction for you. I'm guessing it would bring the highest return going on that site. I was very happy with the process of selling on BaT. The only issue you'll have perhaps is BaT wanting your reserve lower than you might like given the mileage of the car as they want cars to sell, so higher mileage ones they either want a generously low reserve or no reserve for the most part.

Chuck

·
Registered
860 Posts
Probably a smart decision, if you're busy and don't have the time to invest. When I saw this I thought - I wonder if they will put it on BaT! Agree that's where the audience who would pay the most for this car will be.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looks very pristine. Other than some scuffs on the driver's seat next to the console the interior is very nice. I've had great results with an inexpensive product call Leather Honey to diminish those types of imperfections. The rear bumper hole wouldn't bother me. Very stunning car. Seems priced fairly. Good luck with sale.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
11 Participants
Surveyor911
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing