BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Looks like just a replica of the AC Schnitzer diffuser. Do a search for threads by keang24. He had the authentic ACS diffuser on his old M5 and I think he posted pics of it.

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
vis is fake hamann.
Yep, VIS and Seibon make replica products. That said, I'm seriously considering the VIS CF replica Hamann roof spoiler since Hamann doesn't make theirs in CF.

·
Registered
7,330 Posts

·
Registered
13,470 Posts
Me too. I'm anxiously waiting for its completion and hopefully if it looks good, I'll have it on for the Apr 16th meet. :biggrinbounce:
Need to spill the beans as that date is around the corner.....who is test fitting this right now?? I know you know more than your letting on :tonquesmilie:

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Need to spill the beans as that date is around the corner.....who is test fitting this right now?? I know you know more than your letting on :tonquesmilie:
Wish I knew more. They have an M5 donor car they're using for the development and fitting but I don't know whose it is. I had told Brandon from Gradus about this meet a few weeks ago and he said he'll try to get it done by then so I'm just hoping that's the case. I just emailed him for an update and to see if they happen to have any in-progress pics. :)

·
Registered
13,470 Posts
Wish I knew more. They have an M5 donor car they're using for the development and fitting but I don't know whose it is. I had told Brandon from Gradus about this meet a few weeks ago and he said he'll try to get it done by then so I'm just hoping that's the case. I just emailed him for an update and to see if they happen to have any in-progress pics. :)
If they are close then I want in also mmmmmm

1 - 20 of 24 Posts