BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
I had both. I went with the Seibon cf trunk and the fitment wasn't that great. Then I changed to VIS and the fitment was way better. The first picture is with the Seibon non CSL trunk and the second picture is with the VIS CSL trunk. I think VIS has better fitment than Seibon. Here are some pictures:

SEIBON:

VIS:

·
Registered
54 Posts
The VIS actually looks great on the E60 M5. What is the current retail price on that, Joe?

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
$550 shipped for the CSL trunk sounds like a really good deal! Impressive

·
Registered
54 Posts
Thanks guys...the retail on the non csl trunk is 800 and the csl style is 840. I can get you guys 35% off plus shipping :)
Hi Joe,

I'm interested in ordering the csl style VIS racing spoiler. Can you email to me a proforma invoice including bank details, air-freight charges to Brunei (FEDEX or DHL), South-East Asia please. Thank you.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Thanks Joe, got ur PM'd and will email you very soon.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Has anyone else used the Seibon carbon fibre parts on their e60? I am thinking of purchasing the CSL trunk and e9x power dome carbon hood for my e60 m5 but I am a little worried about fitment quality. any info or pics would be great guys thanks

·
Registered
242 Posts
Not really a fan of either

·
Registered
145 Posts
I actually just bought a vis racing csl trunk but I'm waiting to get my custom clutch finished before I put it on, truly is a beautiful piece

Attachments

·
Registered
95 Posts
WOW! Joe are you still able to get those same prices? That trunk looks amazing.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I bought it from carid.com, shipped pretty fast and was about 950 with shipping, I'm actually waiting for my car to finish up a custom clutch on the smg and will have the trunk put on after new years when I pick up the car

1 - 20 of 25 Posts