BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I dont' know whats going on here around Charlotte, but over the past few months some very high dollers cars are coming to dealerships.

About a month and half ago or around there I saw Mr. Hendricks Porsche Carrera GT, today I see his 760 at bmw, then I go over to Benz and there they have TWO Benz SLR Mclarens.....I gotta tell you, from the first video I saw on this car I never really liked it but in person, it has the worlds longest GT style hood ever (for clear reasons) and is worth every penny of 150,000 dollers....To bad of course it goes for $450,000....I can't see paying that for that car, but it does have good ground clearance as a daily driver at least, over its competition. BUt the inteior is so **** cheap, I mean give me somthing with the 3800lbs it weights in at.

ON top of that over at Ford, they have again TWO Ford gt40's...For a mere 450,000 as well, over 250,000 over retail.

I dont' know whats going on around here, but I will tell you the dealers heads are overally inflated as a result of having these cars...Talk about jackass'.

On another note the 645 is outstanding, I love it, I can not wait for the m6, I already salivate over the idea of having one.

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
You should come to London - supercar heaven :byebye:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts