BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got my M5 a week or so ago:wroom:, so the 30 day tag is running out. Thinking of getting a vanity plate. In the past I've had LIV4FUN and CRE8FUN. Saw a retired guy in the neighborhood has WKNDFUN on his vette.

so anyone have any good ones?

·
Registered
3,001 Posts
Mike_balt said:
Just got my M5 a week or so ago:wroom:, so the 30 day tag is running out. Thinking of getting a vanity plate. In the past I've had LIV4FUN and CRE8FUN. Saw a retired guy in the neighborhood has WKNDFUN on his vette.

so anyone have any good ones?

394368 is somthing I always thought would be cool.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Realtor I know has a 740 and his plate says 20TIL8. Funny, but he says that most people don't get it.

·
Registered
694 Posts

·
Registered
12,398 Posts
I've always felt an unmemorable plate was the best thing the way I drive.

·
Registered
694 Posts
Totally Right On Ard!

The thing is we don't drive bad it's just that "others" always have to honk or give a bird if you are just driving a little faster than the rest.

No One ever has to hit their brakes as I'm passing but i guess getting a little close makes them nervous. Then as I'm 15 car lengths ahead, i see High Beams flasing or the faint sound of a horn... hiha

My new plates take a bit of thought as there are numbers and letter mixed in. hope it will be just confusing enough that people can't remember it...

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
I have my get out of ticket plates :haha2: They make "professional fireman" plates for the State of Virginia and there is no way I wouldn't have them on my M5!!! Its not a guarantee, but lets just say I haven't been given a ticket yet. :wroom: Please don't yell at me and tell me I am cheating the system, its just a perk. My plates say "M5POWR".
OK enough from me! :blabla: :typing:

·
Registered
5,078 Posts
Personally I try to keep a low profile with a generic DMV issued plate. But I did recently see an M5 personal plate "ALLOUT"

·
Registered
310 Posts
:hihihi: bad quality pic, fun plate!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Seen a couple of 745's sport the plate:

QTRTO8

·
Registered
569 Posts
I was on I-90 coming home today near Issaquah in my Carbon Black M5 and saw another M5 with the plate XQZAMOI. He acknowledged me and we were cruising along, then a 545 rolls up and he's checking out both cars. I was pretty cool.:M5launch:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts