BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys

recently I joined a secret meet in the UK (Bruntingthorpe proving ground to be exact)
and took some photos and videos

It was one of the biggest meets around the world so far this year
together with the McLaren P1 and numerous other supercars such as Jaguar XJ220, Ferrari Enzo, Ford Mirage GT, Aventadors, etc it was amazing
I wanted to share my photos and videos with you guys

hope you enjoy it

I'm still uploading more on my fb blog here if anyone's interested in

more importantly if you are an S85 owner in the UK then come over to our M6board.com meet on 26th April!!!!!
link here

thanks guys

·
Registered
657 Posts
That Mclaren P1 is pure SEX on wheels. It stands out and puts all those other supercars to shame

Reactions: Johnky90

·
Registered
398 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys
glad you guys like it

Yes, the P1 is something very special.
never imagined that kind of design would come out from McLaren
I actually prefer P1 over the Ferrari La Ferrari..

·
Registered
550 Posts
Saw the top gear review on P1 what an amazing machine.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Awesome!

·
Registered
23 Posts
That Mclaren P1 is pure SEX on wheels. It stands out and puts all those other supercars to shame

Hhhmmm.... Not so sure. Agreed it is a beautiful car, but I´m still a big fan of the Aventador!

Got to drive one last month around a track in vegas, that V12 is the best sounding engine of them all! Pavarotti dosn´t sound that good ;) lol

·
Registered
750 Posts
Amazing! Would love to be part of something like this.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I am going to vegas in October, and will be going to the Vegas Motor Speedway to drive the supercars as well. FAST355, how was it? Did you get a two or three car package, or just stick with the Aventador? Just wondering how the overall experience was, or if you thought it was worth the money. Thanks! :cheers:

·
Registered
23 Posts
I am going to vegas in October, and will be going to the Vegas Motor Speedway to drive the supercars as well. FAST355, how was it? Did you get a two or three car package, or just stick with the Aventador? Just wondering how the overall experience was, or if you thought it was worth the money. Thanks! :cheers:
I was originally just going to drive the Aventador, but I after speaking to a promoter, he explained for just 150 dollars more I could add a Nissan gtr to the package to drive first so I could get used to the track, then I would get a lot more out of the lambo. It´s something I´m glad I did.

The gtr was very easy to drive and you can be on it 100% quite a bit. The lambo is a different animal completely! The instructor described it as " it´s a car that wants to kill you"!

Overall I had a great time. The instructors were great, and you get taken around the track in a Cayenne for 2 laps and have the track explained in detail (breaking points, apex and acceleration points ect), which I thought was a nice touch.

It was definatly one of my most memerable days whilst I was there ;) Do it, you wont be disappointed! Just bear in mind, there are 2 companies that operate over there. They both offer similar cars, but the company I went with had a much longer track.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Awesome! Thanks for the info FASTF355. I was thinking about doing the Audi R8, and then the Aventador, or maybe one of the other vechicles. I think it would be wise to warm up with something else first, lol. Thanks for the heads up about the two companies.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
706 Posts
Amazing fleet

1 - 13 of 13 Posts