BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Second M5 in the Family

we just recieved that our new m5 is going to be ready and delivred by saturday..

The dealer i deals with sent me some pics that i would like to share with you guys..

Silver Grey
Individual Caramel Full leather Merino
Alcantara roof liner in carramel
Fully loaded
Comfort access Start engine Button

Am waiting for the pics to be appraoved by Gustav

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,823 Posts
Re: Second M5 in the Family

alsahher said:
we just recieved that our new m5 is going to be ready and delivred by saturday..

The dealer i deals with sent me some pics that i would like to share with you guys..

Silver Grey
Individual Caramel Full leather Merino
Alcantara roof liner in carramel
Fully loaded
Comfort access Start engine Button

Am waiting for the pics to be appraoved by Gustav
Since I am awaiting a silver grey, all pictures are appreciated.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Thanks alot Gustav for approaving the pics..

kchika said:
Looks awesome! :cheers:

Btw - I noticed that the car is not equipped with M multifunction seats yet it has color-matching seat-backs?
Yeah i prefer those seats only beacuase of the stiching on them.. i see the M mulfunction seats bit too plain..

I was suprised that the car came with the comfort access since i have put my order in it was not on the option list.. also you can see the new Idrive knob..:)

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
Very nice - congrats! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
m_five said:
Very nice--congrats!

Looks like an '06, with start/stop button, new key fob and iDrive controller. Any chance of close up pic of iDrive controller? Is it machined aluminum?
The car is still in not delivered yet.. hope when i get the car will take a closer pic...

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
Very nice colour combination. The Caramel really works well with the Aluminum trim. Congrats. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
13,638 Posts
acr said:
Great Interior! Is this really caramel (old E39 color) or portland brown (new E60 color)?
Definitely Caramel - I have the same interior colour.

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Re: Second M5 in the Family

wOw!! i love it, congrats and good luck...carmel is a great int color and i love the anthricite carmel headliner, we love individual, it really makes the car stand out , and i notice you have the new idrive controller, please let us know if it is actually metal :cheers:

thanks as always, BMW NA!!!

·
Registered
829 Posts
Great color, congrats on the car. The Caramel/Black with Aluminum trim combo looks a little weird. Too bad BMW doesn't provide the piano black trim of the M6 on the M5, that would've really looked great.

What is it with BMW NA and Individual? What is their official stance on not providing it? As I remember from an interview with Chris Bangle a while back BMW NA had a few Individual M5's in their backorder, so what is this nonsense about not provoding it? Apparently they do.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts