BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear All,

I am back in town for the next few weeks and would like to see if we can do another group meet and drive. How about Saturday April 2nd? It would be nice to get a similar turn out as last time or even more members. Let us know who is in. Jack if you are up to organizing us again it would be great. Thanks,

Jacob

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Dear All,

I am back in town for the next few weeks and would like to see if we can do another group meet and drive. How about Saturday April 2nd? It would be nice to get a similar turn out as last time or even more members. Let us know who is in. Jack if you are up to organizing us again it would be great. Thanks,

Jacob

No can do for the month of April Jacob, sorry! Count me out, regrettably.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great, see you guys there on Saturday. I will most likely bring my '64 Shelby Coupe, it is red. I will look around, once it is wrapped up we can go for a drive. I may need to change out car, but we will see. See you guys there.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Great, see you guys there on Saturday. I will most likely bring my '64 Shelby Coupe, it is red. I will look around, once it is wrapped up we can go for a drive. I may need to change out car, but we will see. See you guys there.

I wont be back in Seattle until the afternoon, and [email protected] has been canceled again due to rain. (4 weeks in a row)

·
Registered
985 Posts
Hey guys, I went to RTC today for the first time, it was pretty cool. Here's some pics I took.
_DSC0137.JPG

_DSC0138.JPG

_DSC0153.JPG

_DSC0141.JPG

_DSC0148.JPG

_DSC0159.JPG

·
Registered
985 Posts
I saw your M5 next to the Mcoupe. I think I will be there next week....if there is no rain. I look forward to meeting another M5 guy. I parked next to a white M5 but that guy just disappeared and I never saw him. What exhaust are you running? Your M sounded great. Here is a few more:

I am Chad by the way.
_DSC0150.JPG

_DSC0156.JPG

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
I saw your M5 next to the Mcoupe. I think I will be there next week....if there is no rain. I look forward to meeting another M5 guy. I parked next to a white M5 but that guy just disappeared and I never saw him. What exhaust are you running? Your M sounded great. Here is a few more:

I am Chad by the way.

Thanks man. I have Supersprint headers and a muffler delete.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts