BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

121 - 140 of 343 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
I can meet up next Saturday during the day or just about any time next Sunday. Does that work for anyone else?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Would anyone be interested meeting up Saturday morning? I have some things to get done during the day.

Maybe meet up at Starbucks and grab coffee. If we have some people coming from the Eastside we could meet at the Starbucks on Mercer Island. Just a thought? :confused:

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #128
If there is a meetup at Dick Edmonds agin Saturday count me in as long as it is before 5, like say 2 or 3. I have a UW vs Oregon game to watch after.

·
Registered
647 Posts
If there is a meetup at Dick Edmonds agin Saturday count me in as long as it is before 5, like say 2 or 3. I have a UW vs Oregon game to watch after.
I can probably make it. :tonquesmilie:

·
Registered
75 Posts
This is a little out place... but Mikey, how do you like that 545i shifter paired with the F10 knob? I recently got the shifter but not sure which knob to get between the F10 and the ZHP.

·
Registered
647 Posts
This is a little out place... but Mikey, how do you like that 545i shifter paired with the F10 knob? I recently got the shifter but not sure which knob to get between the F10 and the ZHP.
Love it! Really should have came from the factory this way. The F10 is pretty much the same as the ZHP, except it lights up/illuminates.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Love it! Really should have came from the factory this way. The F10 is pretty much the same as the ZHP, except it lights up/illuminates.

I am going to be busy for a few weeks but hopefully I can catch you at a meetup later on this winter, if we ever get a nice weekend :2: It'd be cool to check it out before I make a decision. Nice to know it's similar to the ZHP though!

·
Registered
202 Posts
I've got the illuminated ZHP on 545i (once installed) that you can also check out ;)

Sounds like people are up for a Dicks meet around 2pm before the UW game (go dawgs!). I can probably make that work. Quick head count?

1. Jon.
2. AllesklarBMW
3. MikeyMike
4. sir

·
Registered
854 Posts
I've got the illuminated ZHP on 545i (once installed) that you can also check out ;)

Sounds like people are up for a Dicks meet around 2pm before the UW game (go dawgs!). I can probably make that work. Quick head count?

1. Jon.
2. AllesklarBMW
3. MikeyMike
4. sir
That sounds good Jon

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #140
Ill show up unless it is raining cats/dogs. A little rain won't stop me. I've pinged Jacob of Seattle, maybe he'll show too.

121 - 140 of 343 Posts
About this Discussion
342 Replies
34 Participants
Landscraper
BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums
M5Board is the best forum community for information on the BMW M5 E60 (V-10), E39 (V-8), E34 (straight 6), E28, F90 and F10. Discuss performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing