BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

81 - 100 of 343 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'm likely heading down south next Friday to pick up wheels & seat brackets for the Corrado, so I could probably do it then.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
Well college football hasn't started yet but will soon...perhaps some could meet at Dick's Lynnwood this Saturday early afternoon or evening?

At some point I'd like to see some M5s to get inputs on mods and put faces to names.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'm likely heading down south next Friday to pick up wheels & seat brackets for the Corrado, so I could probably do it then.
Green Corrado SLC? That's not you, Howard, is it?

I used to own a G60 with a Lysholm super charger from Bahn Brenner and was the pres. of the local chapter of the Corrado Club of America. Awesome car.

I work really close to Dicks in Edmonds for 9 months out of the year. Would be fun to see a few M5's sometime.

Matt

·
Registered
144 Posts
Green Corrado SLC? That's not you, Howard, is it?

I used to own a G60 with a Lysholm super charger from Bahn Brenner and was the pres. of the local chapter of the Corrado Club of America. Awesome car.

I work really close to Dicks in Edmonds for 9 months out of the year. Would be fun to see a few M5's sometime.

Matt
How close? I work at premera and have seen another silver e39 m5 in the parking lot.

·
Registered
65 Posts
How close? I work at premera and have seen another silver e39 m5 in the parking lot.
My wife works there, small world. Mine's an E60, but she doesn't drive it. I work at a nearby school.....

·
Registered
254 Posts
I am heading out of town for a few weeks on business - so the beast is on the trickle charger till I return - after several thousand miles in the bus I am going to be ripping once I return.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #98
Paging racee...

Is your rear window spoiler CF?
Can you snap some pics of your window Spoiler along with chin spoiler and diffuser and post them here?
I know yr newer M5 but wanted to get a feel for them....they looked really good.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I just picked up my E39 beast last week! Flew to CA and drove it back with a fellow E39 M5 owner (also happens to be my best friend).

I've got an Avus Blue on BBS RKII and I'm around downtown Seattle. I know one of my neighbors has a gorgeous E39 as well (Sterlin Gray if I'm not mistaken), haven't had a chance to meet him yet. :byebye:

·
Registered
616 Posts
Paging racee...

Is your rear window spoiler CF?
Can you snap some pics of your window Spoiler along with chin spoiler and diffuser and post them here?
I know yr newer M5 but wanted to get a feel for them....they looked really good.
Sorry for the delay. Here's a few I took and yeah both are cf.

Attachments

81 - 100 of 343 Posts