BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

61 - 80 of 343 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
D'oh! Didn't see this update until now, would have came out otherwise.

Hope you three were able to meet up and had a good time!

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
We should try to meet again with as many mebers as possible....before summer is over lol.
My M5 is running legit again...so a friday night would be cool.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Did you ever find out what the problem was?

What I suspected...prev owner never had O-ring installed in elbow to MAF break. I put new parts in and the car is stronger than I first drove it (which is logical), and no codes, no jerky launches, no hesitation.

When I call up full power at redline...the clutch slips sometimes. I'll probably re-do clutch during winter or so.

You had same intake issue when we looked under your hood...the intake had seemed to be missing a seal and I wonder if you aren't leaving power on the table.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Anyone up for a meetup tomorrow night (Fri, Aug15th)? Dick's in Edmonds or maybe someone has a better suggestion? Say around 7pm sounds good. Going to PM all the local members that I know of as some may not see this on such short notice.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
Anyone up for a meetup tomorrow night (Fri, Aug15th)? Dick's in Edmonds or maybe someone has a better suggestion? Say around 7pm sounds good. Going to PM all the local members that I know of as some may not see this on such short notice.

I should be free from 5-7 or so. I wanna see a tad of the Seahawks game...I could also hang out at 8 or so...

61 - 80 of 343 Posts