BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 343 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
I won't be around tomorrow. I have a couple buddies that will join, but would have to be next week sometime. It's tough with the holiday this weekend

·
Registered
254 Posts
Keep the faith - many people have early summer plans with kids or like me have a busy travel schedule for work at the beginning of summer.

·
Registered
647 Posts
I won't be able to make it back to Lynnwood after 7 tonight so maybe next time. :crying2:

·
Registered
76 Posts
By a freak turn off events, I actually happen to be down in the area tonight. Haha. Go figure.

Made a trip down to MiesterWerks for an intake manifold, then a spontaneous trip to 425 Motorsports for some seat hardware.

Chilling at a Greek joint in Bellevue waiting for NB traffic to die down a little.

·
Registered
76 Posts
There is a Wally World & Starbucks near here. I just started roaming random surface streets. No idea where I'm at. X)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Google maps tells me I'm near 148th & Main.

Looks like I'm just the other side of the freeway from Bellevue Square.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Probably going to meander towards Bellevue Square, find some coffee and see about swinging by Dicks in Edmonds on the way home and see if anyone I know is there.

·
Registered
76 Posts
One of these days the stars will align. Hahaha.

I'll be down in the area again on the 19th, but I'll have the Mustang again because I'll be helping my Mustang club out at the big show at BCC that weekend.

·
Registered
616 Posts
One of these days the stars will align. Hahaha.

I'll be down in the area again on the 19th, but I'll have the Mustang again because I'll be helping my Mustang club out at the big show at BCC that weekend.
I will be out of town so couldn't meet up then.

21 - 40 of 343 Posts