BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

341 - 343 of 343 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Thanks for the recommendation. I will check in with him.

It's an aftermarket system from the previous owner. A Parrot Asteroid, with two amps, but i'm also thinking of going the Dynavin route.

In general the system is just falling apart. Components seem to be good, but no steering wheel integration,speakers cut in/out, feedback + interference, and static. It just needs to be sorted out again.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thanks for the recommendation. I will check in with him.

It's an aftermarket system from the previous owner. A Parrot Asteroid, with two amps, but i'm also thinking of going the Dynavin route.

In general the system is just falling apart. Components seem to be good, but no steering wheel integration,speakers cut in/out, feedback + interference, and static. It just needs to be sorted out again.
I just got my Dynavin installed if you'd like to check it out. Not quite dialed in yet but functional if you want to see how it works. I'll be in the Wedgwood area the next few evenings to house sit so let me know.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I just got my Dynavin installed if you'd like to check it out. Not quite dialed in yet but functional if you want to see how it works. I'll be in the Wedgwood area the next few evenings to house sit so let me know.
Cool; very generous offer. I would definitely be interested in seeing. I'll follow up with a PM to work out the details.

341 - 343 of 343 Posts