BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 343 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm new here but not new to appreciating members who love their cars.

If there are any M5 (M3...) owners of any years that want to meet in the north end Lynnwood area or even Bothell or Greenlake area....or even a trip out to wonderful Alki to discuss and show and tell...I am down.

Thanks and looking forward to future events.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Hi, I'm new here but not new to appreciating members who love their cars.

If there are any M5 (M3...) owners of any years that want to meet in the north end Lynnwood area or even Bothell or Greenlake area....or even a trip out to wonderful Alki to discuss and show and tell...I am down.

Thanks and looking forward to future events.
I am over the north end of Lynnhood!:cheers:

Did you get Jacob's Carbon Black car?

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in Bellevue now but still frequent the area. There's a lil meet tomorrow at Dicks in Edmonds at 11 if you want to join.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Dangit racee...yes I'd a loved to join you guys.
I am just back on forums since few days. Been doing tons of summer stuff but am DOWN for meetups.

Keep me posted, I'll try to check in here more often.

I live near dicks in edmonds. See you guys soon.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am over the north end of Lynnhood!:cheers:

Did you get Jacob's Carbon Black car?

Yes MikeyMike I did.

I got nearly everything done that I wanted near term except need to order rubber "///M" mats and deciding if I want to order new leather vanity sun shade...my lights don't go on when I open mirror...and that is only "issue" on car now.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey man. There are a few of us here. Welcome. I'm just north of you and might've spotted you in lynnwood the other day (see "puget sound spotted thread").

Probably me sir. I was getting tire pressure put in to keep my "tire defect" light off lol.

I am riding with 40psi around 4 corners and have set my button to that.
It's actually a cool feature.
Honk me over sumtime if the logistics prevail.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Welcome! I'm in north Seattle as well. I'll keep my eye out for a CB E39 M5! :cheers:

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome! I'm in north Seattle as well. I'll keep my eye out for a CB E39 M5! :cheers:
Yeah cool!

In a few weeks we should all try to meet up. Every Friday night across street (196th) from Fred Meyers a bunch of hot rodders collect in parking lot. It'd be cool if we picked a few stalls over and collected a group of M5s.

=)

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I grew up around greenlake. We could meet in the ballfields parking across from pitch n putt.

I'd like to meet up next Friday if any other members are game. Barring a rainout...it'd be fun. Say around 5 or 6?

·
Registered
647 Posts
I could do next Friday (July 4th) sometime in the earlier afternoon (like 1 or 2-ish). Mid week in the evening is possible but depends on what day.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Next Friday is July 4th. Not sure if I'd be able to make it.

I forgot it was 4th sorry.
Yeah anytime you guys want to...lets give a weeks heads up and do it.

I'll be back in town Thursday but my M5 will be getting re-shoed in morning. By thursday evening/afternoon I'd be ok for meetup.
Otherwise following weekend works as well.

1 - 20 of 343 Posts