BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen several used M5's sell recently with the black/red and black/silver interior. In case anyone on this board bought one and would like a more subtle interior, I'm looking to trade my black front/rear seats and door panels from a 540 sport. My interior is a 10/10, would consider 1 or 2 imperfections in yours. Logistics of where we do the swap would have to be worked out.

From what I've been able to research, this looks like it'll be a straight swap harness wise, door panel airbags should also be a straight swap.

I'm in philadelphia, pa area, if you're sitting on the fence I might be willing to include extra $ to make it worth your while depending on condition

Of course, if you know of any in a parts yard, please let me know (was not able to find any). You can email me direct at [email protected]

thanks

-Rhansen162
2000 540i, 6 spd
Dinan: LW flywheel/clutch, CAI/MAF, TB, Intake manifold, Stage 3 suspension, strut tower braces & software
18" BBS RKs, Brembo F40 brakes/rotors, Rogue SSK/weighted rod, AC Schnitzer Exhaust w/Hi-flo cats/removed resonator, 3.15 rear diff, UUC tranny mounts
*Bling*: Clear Lights, Celis rear lights, AC Schnitzer pedals, Euro armrest, M5 rear spoiler, M5 mirrors, Lighted M shift knob, shadowline trim, Dinan mats, chrome skull license plate

1 - 1 of 1 Posts