BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Recently got in an accident in my M3 and it's looking like it will be totalled. I am considering moving over to an M5. I love the E39, imho one of the best looking sedans ever built.

My quandry is that my budget is $40k, and I was wondering if you all thought I could find one in good shape with reasonable mileage (under 50k) for that kind of money (preferably in that nice medium-dark blue, forgot the name of it).

Thanks for any info!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Dr.

I have a 2000 Imola Red, just turned 57,000 highway miles and is in really nice shape. It is on autotrader.com at $39,000.00. It is a CPO car until January 26, 2006. I have nine pictures online of my M5. Look there or private message me with questions. I am selling because it does not have enough room for my twin boys "stuff"

·
Registered
244 Posts
Doctor Love said:
Hi all,

Recently got in an accident in my M3 and it's looking like it will be totalled. I am considering moving over to an M5. I love the E39, imho one of the best looking sedans ever built.

My quandry is that my budget is $40k, and I was wondering if you all thought I could find one in good shape with reasonable mileage (under 50k) for that kind of money (preferably in that nice medium-dark blue, forgot the name of it).

Thanks for any info!
Buy Wake Champs Car!! Outstanding automobile!!

Here is the link with a photo.

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=48900

Jordan

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
How about a Carbon Black, black interior 2000 model. Has 45,000 miles on and is a one owner car. Never in an accident...

Mentioning this for a friend who is not a member on this board. I can arrange to have all info on the car sent to you.. Send me a PM if you need more info.

Thanks,

1 - 5 of 5 Posts