BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anybody recommend any shop in ny or nj that can fill in a 2 inch scratch without redoing the whole wheel,ive called a couple of dealers,but they want me to bring my car in so they can rob me ,they tell me they cant give out the persons number, thanks

·
Registered
257 Posts

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
First, this should be in the Regional Forum (US NorthEast). Papo's auto clinic does good work. They refinished my E85 Z4 rims like new, and according to them, have also dealt with Shadow Chrome/Hyper Silver, worth a try.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I highly recommend Wheel Collision Center in Bath, PA. I've had my wife's 'M Style' wheels on her 330cic done, and 3 of my M5. They usually don't have E39 M wheels in stock, but they'll search for one, refinish it and ship it to you. You send them your old one and they credit you for it when they receive it. The finish was perfect and the wheels are 'true'.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I think that you can find some good bmw repair shops near your area, in particular with the area of NY and NJ in some sites around here. I hope that you would be able to find that one sooner or later.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts