BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im preparing a report on climate change and its effects on the economy in Scandanavia, particularly to do with tourism. Id be very grateful if any of you could help me or at least point me in right direction. I'm looking at things like season shifting, season length changes, depleting snowfall, changing water levels, aything down those lines and how it is affecting business and tourism. Any specific examples regarding your own business interests would be great, the more depth i can get the better.

Thanks in advance :cheers:

·
Registered
133 Posts
CLK-GTR said:
Im preparing a report on climate change and its effects on the economy in Scandanavia, particularly to do with tourism. Id be very grateful if any of you could help me or at least point me in right direction. I'm looking at things like season shifting, season length changes, depleting snowfall, changing water levels, aything down those lines and how it is affecting business and tourism. Any specific examples regarding your own business interests would be great, the more depth i can get the better.

Thanks in advance :cheers:
http://www.smhi.se/en/index.htm

1 - 2 of 2 Posts