BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw my M6 Sepang bronze on Wednesday and close the deal.I'm very excited the car is amazing and propably will have it next week...Now the interior inside is the Madeira Walnut red-brown and I want to change that and put Carbon Fibre interior.From the BMW they told me they can do that but is a bit risky,as there is a posibility that the parts wont fit exactly....:confused: Anyway I also have to change my tires any recomendations???Also a friend told me to put normal tires and not run flat tires,is it true???:biggrinbounce:

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Saw my M6 Sepang bronze on Wednesday and close the deal.I'm very excited the car is amazing and propably will have it next week...Now the interior inside is the Madeira Walnut red-brown and I want to change that and put Carbon Fibre interior.From the BMW they told me they can do that but is a bit risky,as there is a posibility that the parts wont fit exactly....:confused: Anyway I also have to change my tires any recomendations???Also a friend told me to put normal tires and not run flat tires,is it true???:biggrinbounce:
You can change to carbon, but it won't be cheap. You have an M car and thus no run-flats. You will have Michelin PS2s which are outstanding tires. Don't switch them.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info,they told me the price for the carbon fibre interior is 1750 euros.I will check the Michelin tyres.....:M5thumbs:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts