BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
540 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw the E90 M5 at AutoAfrica in Johannesburg South Africa today for the first time.

WOW :eek:

looks good in the flesh

Silverstone II LHD

Spoke to a BMW SA official and he says first deliveries are confirmed for June 2005 Here in SA (RHD here)

·
Registered
164 Posts
Yeah saw it aswell I was there on Wednesday. I'm going again this weekend, will take my cheap HP camera with :7:

It does look awesome in the metal. There is a 530d behind it, and you can clearly see how much better the ///M5 looks than a normal E60 :1:

There are alot of other cool cars aswell, I liked the SL 65 AMG and the McClaren SLR :cool2:

·
Registered
46 Posts
SoulBladeZA said:
We are getting 60, this had been confirmed by numerous sources.
I hope Mine is one of them :)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
very nice pics.. this color is very strange sometimes it has some bluish effect and other its silver ??????..can anyone clear it up??

·
Registered
46 Posts
alsahher said:
very nice pics.. this color is very strange sometimes it has some bluish effect and other its silver ??????..can anyone clear it up??
It was silver, must be my camera :)

·
Registered
236 Posts
I have to agree, I also saw the car and it is just sooo awesome. The BMW rep also confirmed that there won't be a manual:sad1: He told me that 95% of all 5 series sold in SA are SMG :confused2 so it doesn't make sense to bring out manual.

He also told me that there is an M5 at a tuning company in Germany that has been supercharged and is pushing out 540kw, he wasn't sure which company it was but was sure it wasn't Schnitzer.

Well done to BMW for creating such an awesome carkinggf

1 - 13 of 13 Posts