BMW M5 Forum and M6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if this is allowed here so if not dont have a go at me :)

I have some sat nav kits that go down to minor side road levels.
You can set them to avoid tolls, detour etc etc.
The kits come with the following.

Dell PDA (high speed)
Memory Card
Software
GPS module
Screen mount
Docking station
Power leads.

This will guide you very well.

£275 inc delivery in the UK.

These are BRAND NEW.


 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,083 Posts
E30Gumball said:
Not sure if this is allowed here so if not dont have a go at me :)

I have some sat nav kits that go down to minor side road levels.
You can set them to avoid tolls, detour etc etc.
The kits come with the following.

Dell PDA (high speed)
Memory Card
Software
GPS module
Screen mount
Docking station
Power leads.

This will guide you very well.

£275 inc delivery in the UK.

These are BRAND NEW.


Does it work in the Czech Rep, Croatia etc...?

Last year on Gumball we didn't have as much as a map. This year we will be more prepared....!!
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Maps included are:

UK
Germany
Holland
Switzerland
Sweden
Austria
Belgium
Denmark
Finland
France
Iberia
Italy
Luxembourg
Norway
Spain


I will try and get hold of other maps.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
158 Posts
E30Gumball said:
Maps included are:

UK
Germany
Holland
Switzerland
Sweden
Austria
Belgium
Denmark
Finland
France
Iberia
Italy
Luxembourg
Norway
Spain


I will try and get hold of other maps.


The challenge is to get Nav for Czech, Hungary and Croatia. We have been looking for the last 6 months to no avail... Anybody have any ideas? :byee55amg :byee55amg
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
120 Posts
Garmin's Mapsource: World Map is a good back up.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
417 Posts
Mussy said:
The challenge is to get Nav for Czech, Hungary and Croatia. We have been looking for the last 6 months to no avail... Anybody have any ideas? :byee55amg :byee55amg
Yo mussy

Why you need a map of this area your our local guide:hihi: ,we are relying on you to show us the back roads:7:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
Czech Republic isnt big challenge....its easy to find everything there....I promise you wont get lost!
I know it, because I used to live there for a couple of years...just keep watching signs and thats all.
Croatia is worse, you should get some maps....
Hungary, I havent been there, but I guess you should get some maps as well....
 
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Top